Antonine Hotel & Spa Malta – Borg Oliver Street -Mellieha, Malta
The exclusive Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa occupies a prime spot on the beautiful and culturally fascinating island of Malta. Located north in the sought-after village of Mellieha, the hotel is built on one of the many terrace levels carved out of the town’s rocky slopes.
The hotel itself enjoys commanding views over the Mediterranean, the sandy beach as well as the islands of Gozo and Comino. Guests can relax around the outdoor swimming pool set in the landscaped terrace or around the one located on the rooftop.
Additionally, the newly renovated ‘LE SPA by transforma’ wellness facility counts an indoor swimming pool amongst its many features. The village’s popular beach is around 1 km away and easily reached either by foot or by utilising the hotel’s complimentary shuttle service during the summer months.
- 170 elegantly appointed rooms, ranging from 25 to 36 sqm in size, including 12 suites, covering at least 45 sqm
- Rooftop area with swimming pool and breathtaking views
Landscaped lower terrace area with sunbathing beds and another large swimming pool
- Exclusive ‘LE SPA by transforma’ wellness facility with indoor swimming pool, bubbling whirlpool, comprehensively equipped fitness room, beauty applications and therapeutic treatments
- Restaurants and bars with excellent cuisine and refreshing drinks
- Meeting facilities for up to 200 people in the largest hall and a further 2 rooms for smaller gatherings